1)Your left lung is smaller than your right to make room for your heart.
2) Mandarin is the most-spoken language in the world, it is spoken by 1.07 billion people.
3) A chicken is the closest relative to the T-rex.
4) If you eat too many carrots, you would turn orange.
5) Kinder surprise eggs are illegal in the U.S.A.
6) Pigs can suffer from Mysophobia (fear of dirt).
7) In Sweden, they have the same word for ‘married’ as poison.
1) The only food that cockroaches will not eat is cucumber.
2) The strongest muscle in proportion to its size in the human body is the tongue.
3) Every time you lick a stamp, you’re consuming 1/10 of a calorie.
4) Humans are the only primates that don’t have pigment in the palms of their hands.
5) A cockroach will live nine days without it’s head, before it starves to death.
6) Butterflies taste with their feet.
7) Starfish don’t have brains.
1) Orcas (killer whales) kill sharks by holding the sharks upside down until they are immobilized(trance-like state), slowly suffocating, until they’re dead.
2) No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver and purple.
3) Coca Cola was originally green.
1) In the 1800’s 24 rabbits were introduced to Australia. Just 61 years later, Their population grew to over 400 million.
2) Male bees die after sex.
3) Goodbye or ”Godbwdye” in the middle English, is short for ”god be with ye.”
4) Wood frogs can be frozen solid and still be alive and moving…
if you’re gonna make me the third wheel on the sidewalk at least let me stand in front so i can pretend i’m leading my army into battle